I never would have dreamed I would be so happy about dirt, but I am :). Ryan, of Grasshopper Gardens here in Upstate NY (http://www.grasshoppergardens.com/) totally hit the mark!! I am so pleased. I will be a bit busy over the next week, carting that to the garden! I will be sore but smiling.
I enjoyed this very much..
Spring season is here! Yippee!!! Let’s get things cleaned up.
Home Spring Cleaning
Home Spring Cleaning [image source: cyclicx-com]
- Dust: Furniture, framed photos, paintings, books and nick-nacks
- Clean Furniture and Cabinets: Clean, oil and wax couches, mattresses, tables, ceiling fans and chairs with vacuum cleaner, lemon oil, wax and/or an all-purpose spray.
- Clean Appliances: Clean stove, stove exhaust fan, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, electronic devices, garbage disposal, and refrigerator.
- Clean Vents and Change Air Filters and Water Filters
- Remove Storm Windows, Clean Windows, Screens and Window Coverings: Clean windows inside and out with ammonia/water to remove grease spots and vinegar/water to remove water spots and a squeegee and towel. Remove window coverings and clean appropriately.
- Clean Cellar and Pantry: Clean out all produce and dry goods that has gone bad and clean with baking soda, vinegar and hydrogen peroxide powder.
- Vacuum and Shampoo: Rugs and carpeting.
- Check Fire Alarms…
View original post 290 more words